935 Lancaster Rd. Manheim, PA 17545 717-665-7400 nyemotor@gmail.com

What to Bring to Nye Motor Co.

Once you decide to make a purchase it is our goal to provide you with a fast and simple experience!
Things to bring with you so you can take home your new car, truck, van, or SUV.

A current insurance card

  1. The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) will be on the title. The card does not have to be on the vehicle you are purchasing. It can be for a vehicle you currently own.
  2. The insurance card must be valid. This means the card has an effective date that has not expired.
  3. Most Insurance Companies will fax us a current card upon your request.

A Current/Valid Driver’s License(s)

  1. A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) purchasing the vehicle with your current address. If you have an address update with your new address listed, that will be required along with your driver’s license(s). If you need to update your address, most states allow you to do so online. You can then print out the temporary renewal or update and bring that along. For PA residents go to http://www.dmv.pa.gov/Driver-Services/Driver-Licensing/Pages/Change-Your-Name-or-Address.aspx

Are you trading in a vehicle?

  1. If you are trading in a vehicle please bring the current registration card along for that vehicle. We will also need this if you are transferring a license plate to your new vehicle from a previous vehicle.
  2. The title for the vehicle being traded in. If you still are paying off a loan on your trade please bring the bank contact information and account numbers. This will help us to get the exact payoff amount owed on your trade. Whoever is on the title of the vehicle being traded must be along to sign off on the title.
  3. Be sure to bring all people and current drivers license(s) for the people who need to sign any paperwork. This includes anyone on the trade in vehicle title, all people who will be listed on the title for the new vehicle, and bank documents.
  4. We always recommend you call us if you have any questions on what you will need to bring.

Interested in financing a vehicle?

  1. We are glad to assist you in obtaining financing through local banks. If you would like you can complete a credit application online at WWW.NYEMOTORPA.COM or at the dealership.
  2. Once approved you will need to bring a valid drivers license(s) for all applicants. In some cases the bank may ask for your two most recent paystubs, a utility bill, and two references(name, address, phone number).

Are you an out of state buyer?

  1. All out of state customers will need to bring a certified/cashier’s bank check for any balance not financed through our local banks.
  2. Be sure your driver’s license is current and valid with your correct address listed on it.
  3. Bring along a current and valid insurance card. This does not have to be on the vehicle being purchased.
  4. You will need to purchase a 30-day temporary tag to drive your vehicle home. This will cost about $60. Please bring funds to pay for this fee(cash, credit, debit). If you are towing or having your new car towed a temporary tag does not have to be purchased.
  5. Out of state buyers will pay their sales tax and registration in the state you are registering the vehicle. If your state requires an inspection you will be responsible to obtain that as well. Nye Motor Company does not guarantee out of state inspections.
Text Us